Activating Your License
To purchase an activation code your will have to register with snomONE.com
After your have successfully register you can navigate to Bundles to purchase your activation code.
- If you have a snom one Blue or Yellow Key you can enter it under the " if you have coupon code" box, to receive your automatic 50% off your purchase.
Your snom ONE V5 license will need to be activated before you can register extensions. To navigate to the license page
- Switch to Admin
- Navigate to "Settings" and click on "General" then License.
- Press the save button.
- To verify that your license is activated you can check the status---General Page
Resetting your license
In some cases you will want to move your license to another server, this can be done on your snom ONE user portal. A typical example is when the server for which the license was purchased breaks down and the PBX needs to be moved to another server. By default you can reset the license 1 time. This service is available 24/7; you don't have to talk to a person to move the license.
Add a feature
1. Log into your snomone.com account
2. Navigate to Products---Off the menu
3 Choose your Add Feature.
4. Assign the feature to your license.
5. Confirm then navigate to your snom ONE PBX and navigate to Admin mode---->Settings--->License and reactivate the License by pressing Save.' The PBX will automatically update your license with your add on.
6. To check if the add on has been applied, switch to Admin mode--->Status--->General